Wednesday, September 2, 2009

B-RAD, B-ROCK, B-READY!

Many changes happen in our lives. We are excited to have the McLachlan clan coming to live with us for a while. To make it as comfortable as possible for their family, I have been making a few changes in our home. Mostly what you will see is space...everyone needs space! So after trips to DI and overflowing garbage receptacles, this is what I've come up with.

Here's their space in the upstairs linen closet. Maybe for B-Rad and B-Rock's clothes. Or really, whatever they want to put there!

Our room got a little addition. Now we are ready for company when we want to watch tv in our room!

Most needed bathroom space.Bradlee's space. Space for Brock's crib so he will feel at home and sleep like a baby!




One half of the walk-in closet in Tory & Tyler's room




Their own shelf in the kitchen pantry for baby food, bottles, whatever.

Hopefully, they will feel at home here and know how much we love them! I know that there are great things in store for their family and feel so blessed to be able to have them with us.
WELCOME HOME, MCLACHLANS !!!




7 comments:

Tory said...

That just made me cry my eyes out. I just love you guys. We are so lucky!

Lisa McLachlan said...

Yes! They ARE lucky to have you guys! I'm also excited to have them close by & even more excited that they can be so comfortable until they find their own place. As much as my parents would love to have them at their place, it would be WAY too cramped. Thanks for taking such good care of my brother & his family!! Love you guys!

Lezlie said...

Lisa, you are so sweet, thanks! Maybe we wil see more of you, too:)

tenacious d said...

So sweet! I love the couch in your room for "visitors". Everybody loves watching TV and eating snacks with Grandpa and Grandma.

Molly said...

So awesome mom. We really are so lucky to have you guys as parents! What a blessing you guys are to us. So what are you going to get rid of when we have to come and live with you too? Just kidding! I am so super excited that when we come in Sept. Tory and Tyler will be there! Yea! Only a week and a half away.

Lezlie said...

Molly, you know we would find a way...maybe no more exercise equip?

k.young said...

How sweet! I am glad they are there with you, but I am sad they are not as close to us!