Friday, November 6, 2009

SIX TO EIGHT WEEKS OF THIS?

And the doc's last words..."It's going to hurt"!
But I feel blessed that it's only my wrist. I can still do many things. The things I can't do really bite, though. Those include washing my left arm (pit included), shaving left pit, deodorant, putting on lotion, cutting my food. nothing stops me from eating it, though! Thank goodness I have Terry and Tory to help. Hopefully, I will be cast free in 6 weeks.
Notice, I got a pink cast in honor of the "pink bike of death"!

7 comments:

Molly said...

Thanks for blogging that! I love it. You look hot with a pink cast on!

Rowdy said...

I'm thinking D needs a different bike.... One not so cursed....

Heal up good mom!

tenacious d said...

Pink cast! Nice touch. Should we take the PBoD out and shoot it?

Lisa McLachlan said...

WOW! You really crashed big, huh? At least you have a good story to tell. I'm sooo sorry...I've had a cast on my foot a while ago & it was nothing but a bother. I hope you heal well & soon.

Rowdy said...

Who wants to bet she saws it off herself before the 8 weeks is up??

Lezlie said...

I talked to a girl who sawed hers off and she has real problems...so not sawing it off, no matter how much I want to!

Bricco Family said...

You waited a week before you went to the dr? At least you are taking care of it. Amy won't even wear her sling.