Monday, September 1, 2008

FUN TIMES AT HOME WITH SOME OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE



Last Monday Jordan, Keiler, and Max came over for some "quality time". We had to drive pretty quickly to make it to the dollar theater for my 4th time to see "Ironman". It's always great. Jordan hadn't seen it yet and she was suitably impressed. Then we came home for "10,000 BC" on PPV while we ate teriyaki chicken, sticky rice, watermelon, salad, pop, ice cream bars, popcorn, candy, candy, and more candy. It was great. then we played Mad

Gab and it was time to go home. Oh yeah, they also did homework and Max went swimming. I am so glad they live so close. They are the greatest and I really love them loads. They are getting funnier all the time, too. Wish you all could hang out with us!

6 comments:

tenacious d said...

They are the best people to hang out with, aren't they? I love that they can just drive up and see you guys any time they want.

Tory said...

I wish I got to see them more. It is crazy to me that Jordan and I are the same age differece as Molly and I. I wish we were closer!!!

Rowdy said...

start emailing or texting jordan. she'd like that.

Lezlie said...

texting? what's that?

Rowdy said...

you know, the little written messages you send on the cell phone.....

but i know you are kidding, i can sense the droll humor even over the interweb

Molly said...

I am just a little bitter still. But mom, I am glad that you are so glad that you moved to live so close to your grandkids! I must go lick my wounds now!