Monday, September 1, 2008

JUST ANOTHER CHEYNEYNEY WEEKEND

Look at the excitement on these faces! Grandma & Grandpa are in town!

Actually, this is how they look watching TV together on the stool in the McLachlan kitchen. They are so close, it is awesome.
I think they have the same smile...but slightly different eyes. Jetrin is growing into a clown.
We got to go to Jaiden's football practice. Doesn't he look great in his uniform?

I know what you're thinking...who is that hot woman? But doesn't Brock look cute. He smiles and laughs lots now, just not when pressed to grandma's face.

We had a great weekend "babysitting" Tory. you just never know what she might do with Tyler out of the picture, but we kept from doing stuff she might regret. We mainly just loafed and ate. We had roasted marshmallows around Jamie & Amy's fire pit and went to church with Tory. She was sustained as a Sunday School teacher. I'm jealous. I'm glad they are close enough to run over to when we have some time.
HELP!! I keep getting a message that my file for a video from my camera is corrupt or not properly formatted to post on blogger. What do I do?

4 comments:

tenacious d said...

It is so cute how they are all piled on that little box.

Good thing you're there to keep Tory from...whatever it was she was in danger of doing or saving her from whatever horrible fate might have befallen her had she been at home alone with the B's.

Tory said...

Who is that pasty baby attached to your face?

Jaiden looks like a stud in his uniform!

k.young said...

When were you guys in Wyoming last? Babysitting Tory is a tough job, but someone has to do it. Better you than me. :)
I love that you have a blog!!

Molly said...

Once again bitter. It might take some ice-cream or mozzarella sticks to sooth me. Just kidding mom, I know you love me, I think. I love you all. I am glad that you are all having fun together. You are all adoreable. Can't wait to squeeze you all and spank you...Oh wait, did I just say that!?