Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ANOTHER FAST WEEKEND!

First thing, Terry is pretty much recovered from his bout with pneumonia. He started feeling bad in DC and just got worse with each trip. But all the meds have done their job and he is feeling much better. He seemed to fully recover last weekend in New Mexico. While he was there, I went to Cheyenne to stay with Jaiden & Thaiya while Jamie & Amy & Jetrin went to Kansas City. Amy did great in the marathon and we had lots of fun at home.
As you can see, Jaiden gets pretty excited about the wii. Maybe because he beats us all the time.
Thaiya is getting so grown-up. She was kind enough to sleep with me every night so I didn't get lonely for Terry. She is so helpful and has a great sense of humor. She is also doing great in school.
On one of the trips to the park, Jaiden found out he gets sick from too much spinning. He was in bad shape, but it only took some pop and lovings from Brock to make him better. Jaiden still has the baby touch and can always make Brock & Bradlee happy. By the way, Brock thinks I am about the greatest thing next to Jaiden. Or else he just finds me very funny looking!
Bradlee is getting bigger and cuter all the time. She is so fun to play with. I wish I had a picture of her signing. It is the best. She says more all the time..."shoes mine!".

Love and miss every one of my family.

2 comments:

Tory said...

It was fun, but now we miss you and dad even more!

Molly said...

Tory what do you teach that child? Shoes mine! Seriously messed up. You should be teaching her "Shoes more!"