Tuesday, January 20, 2009

NEW TOYS

Part of my birthday present were these 2 babies. They are amazing and it is crazy how much I enjoy using them! They can do almost anything. Terry is a lucky man that I get so excited about the weirdest things!

The next new thing for me is this Blackberry Storm. It is another truly amazing thing. Last weekend I used it to navigate from T'n Ts house to J & As in Denver. This little sweetheart took us right to their front door and then back to Cheneyney. I took a very hot picture of Tory and emailed it to Tyler. On the way back to SLC I used it to check out all my kids' blogs, and even managed to leave a comment on one from the road near Rawlins, WY!!! Now that's fun. Now if I could just learn to answer it!?


6 comments:

Tory said...

Those are some hot appliances. But not as hot as that booty in the post above.

Rowdy said...

hey, that girls pretty hot. (she walks closer) oh wait, thats my sister.............!!

Lezlie said...

Yeah, well we all have our little secrets.

tenacious d said...

You are one lucky woman to get such a fantastic washer and dryer set. I didn't know there was anything wrong with the old one.

Molly said...

So do you still like front load better than top for the washer?

Lezlie said...

Yeah, it holds about a week of clothes!