Friday, April 10, 2009

EASTER BLUES

So, all week long I have been feeling a tad sad due to the fact that Terry and I will be having a solitary Easter Sunday. Terry has to talk so there can be no traveling. This is the first Easter without kids since we've been married! Anyway, as I was feeling kind of sorry for myself, who should text but Keiler. They said they could come for Easter egg coloring and dinner.

So instead of feeling sad, I was thoroughly happy to have Jordan, Keiler, and Max for the afternoon & evening.
Keiler takes his egg coloring seriously.

Max, not so much!

And me? Well, they made me a very happy grandma!

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!



4 comments:

Molly said...

Mom, you are so cute! We were kinda feeling the same way this easter, but we will be doing easter sunday with Cherise and Lyle so that will be good, but we will be there to see you guys in exactly one week! YEAH! Can't wait.

Lezlie said...

Me either! Look out kids...time to stay with Grandma!

Tory said...

Well, we will be about alone as it gets on Easter too, but I am sure I will make it through. You are lucky to have Rowdy's kids so close.

tenacious d said...

That is a very adorable picture of you, Lezlie! The best ever!