Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

What a man. Yesterday Terry came home from work early with a bouquet of flowers. He came home so I wouldn't have to deal with the cable guy for the 2nd day in a row. That's love. He also brought me a new silver watch to replace the one somewhere in the bowels of our central vac system (that baby could suck up a small child!). Next he said to get dressed up and took me to P.F. Chang's where we were the only ones who had reservations so we did not have to wait. On Friday night in SLC that's a big deal.
After we ate a great meal of walnut shrimp, Mongolian beef, grilled asparagus, and fried rice he said now we are going for a ride. and a walk. He parked by Temple Square and I thought we were just going for a walk at night, in our dress clothes, in 30 degree weather. But no, we walked to Abravenel Hall where he had gotten tickets to the Utah Symphony with the King's Singers. It was a great night.
We had the most fun. I really love and appreciate that he would go to such effort to make sure we had such a good time together. He is the best. I love him more all the time.



4 comments:

Tory said...

Oh that is so sweet! I love it! I'm glad I have parents that taught me Valentine's Day is a BIG DEAL!

tenacious d said...

How neat! You guys definitely had a lovely Valentine's Day. How did you like The King's Singers?

Lezlie said...

They were a little disappointing. Maybe they were haveing an off night. Compared to other similar groups we have seen, they were off key too often and not as entertaining in general. The symphony was very impressive, though. Still a great night.

Rowdy said...

Awesome, enjoy your man!