Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"SNAILMONELLA"



So, some people have a thing for snakes, some for spiders, some for knives. Me, I seem to have a thing for snails. Today I worked in my little garden and removed 3 garbage bags of debris and SNAILS...yes with my bare hands. It was very hard. I'm not sure what I think they are going to do to me, maybe attach themselves to my face and suck the life from me or even bite off hunks of my fingers with their giant mouths? Well, whatever, they bug the crap out of me and I am sure I am going to catch "snailmonella" from my mornings work. But rest assured, I have removed all snails from my garden, put them in plastic trash bags and they have already been picked up by the unsuspecting garbage man.

3 comments:

tenacious d said...

What about their huge fangs? And incredible speed and leaping ability?

Molly said...

Don't know mom, you might actually turn into a snail, like Edward or Bella, a snails venom can cause strange changes! By the way, did you read the last book? What did you think?

Tory said...

Unless you are in the habit of licking snails...my bet is that you will be safe. Unfortunately, and I think others will agree with me, you totally come across as a snail licker.