Tuesday, August 5, 2008

SOME THINGS JUST GET BETTER WITH AGE!

WOW! We went to the James Taylor concert last night and it was incredible! Our seats were just 7 rows from the stage so I didn't even need my glasses. The band that played with him was an oldie. The last time they toured together was 30 years ago! For 3 hours we were thoroughly rocked and entertained. We also ran into a girl from the singles ward who now lives in Provo. She, Sariah, and her friend drove down to just sit in the parking lot and listen, but after a while, they couldn't take it any longer and climbed on the fence to get a peek. Some guys saw them and asked if they needed tickets and gave them to them. Well, we went to the front of the stage to take some pictures of them as if they were trying to climb onstage. Then I asked the security chick up there if she would pose like she was trying to pull them down. She complied and had so much fun she let them stay there and when J.T. came back from intermission, they were right there to get an autograph!!!! Talk about excited. Anyway, if you get a chance to see this year's tour...

DON'T MISS IT!

1 comment:

Rowdy said...

I was reading this post and D was reading over my shoulder. When I had scrolled down and only seen the picture I said, "Why does my mom have a picture of Antonio Banderas on her blog?" To which D laughingly replied, "Silly, thats James Taylor!!"
Like I would know.....